Thursday, May 26, 2016

Trending OOTD: Off the Shoulder

My favorite trend lately is off the shoulder tops and dresses. When I saw this dress for less than $20 I knew I needed it. I'm always weary to invest in good quality trendy pieces since you never know how long they'll be around for. When it comes to this trend specifically it'll most likely only be wearable during the warmer months. Here's how I style an off the shoulder neck:







Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Gap similar under $20!
Sunglasses: Marshall's
Necklace: Kate Spade
Bracelets: Cape Cod | KJP Mantra Band
Earrings: J. Crew Factory

I wanted to keep my hair up to really show off the neckline of this dress, so a low messy bun was perfect. I love easy hairstyles, specifically in the summer, that don't require heat. I wanted to keep the rest of this outfit rather simple so all the focus would be on the dress. Unfortunately the dress has almost completely sold out online, but I'll link some other off the shoulder pieces I'm loving!

Thanks for Reading!
For Blog Updates & More:

Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!


1 comment :

  1. That the good article it's helped me & other people. Thanks for sharing your valuable information.

    At this time Online Shopping is the best choice for all family members & you. So you can order an online product & get your offer.

    ReplyDelete