Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Prep for Less: Free Stickers

Hello everyone! Not only is this prep for less but this is literally prep for free. I'm obsessed with covering everything I own from my folders to my agenda to my laptop with stickers. Here's a look at my laptop and how I use the stickers, I didn't pay for a single one! Keep reading to find out how I got some of them and how you can too!



If you don't have stores around you (example: vineyard vines) it may be hard to obtain stickers, believe me I feel your pain. I sometimes feel awkward and like I'm annoying the employees when I ask for stickers so I've decided to put together a list of places that all you had to do is fill out a sticker request form. You don't even have to email them asking! The only annoying part is it usually takes 2-4 for delivery, but hey you're getting them for free! Here's 5 different "preppy" companies (click the names of each for links directly to the sticker request forms):























5. PATAGONIA 




Thanks for Reading!
Let me know if you end up getting any and if so which ones!

Check out & follow all my social media accounts:

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!

Disclaimer: Cotton Sticker from Southern Shirt Company. American Flag and Donut stickers from Brandy Melville, free in stores and I think they might be free with orders.

4 comments :

  1. Such a helpful post! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting free preppy stickers!! Did you ask for the christmas jadelynn brooke sticker around the holidays? Also do you know how soon you can ask between requests? I just ordered a bunch more stickers and can't wait to make my own post about it!

    xo
    Sami
    theclassicbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a helpful post! Thanks so much for sharing!! we also provide a custpm stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best custom labels for your business, import from India.

    Looking for Import custom labels from india for your business?

    Reach Sai Impression.

    ReplyDelete