Tuesday, August 11, 2015

OOTD: Kimono & Half Bun

Hello everyone! I'm back with another outfit of the day and this one was perfect for a summer day that wasn't too hot! I wore this outfit for shopping and running errands, some how I managed to shop for close to 10 hours, clearly I'm a shopping addict. It was super comfy and light weight for all day wear! I never found myself too hot or too cold which can be an issue when running around town!











Tank: GAP similar
Kimono: Marshall's similar
Sandals: Loft
Purse: Marshall's similar
Necklaces: Charlotte Russe Kendra Scott
Bracelets: Alex and Ani & Cape Cod
Sunglasses: Aerie similar 

Click the links above or shop the widget below: 



Thanks for Reading!
Let me know what your favorite outfit is for shopping & running errands!

Check out & follow all my social media accounts:

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!

2 comments :

  1. I love your kimono! I've been trying to find one all summer with no luck but I'm definitely going to check out Marshall's after seeing yours!

    xx

    Aryn

    a-petite-perspective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Aryn! Yeah definitely check Marshall's out, although I got mine last year, they might still have some at great prices!

    ReplyDelete