Saturday, August 1, 2015

Top 5 Need to Buy - August

Hello everyone and happy August! As stereotypical as this sounds I really can't believe it's already August and back to school season already. A new month means a new month's wish list. This month's is geared more towards things I'm looking to buy with school in mind aka why a pillow made the list this month. Let's get started: 

top 5 need to buy for august

1. Neoprene Laptop Sleeve: My backpack doesn't have a pocket for my laptop and I noticed it was starting to get scratched so a laptop sleeve is something I really need to get ASAP. I really like the simplicity of this one and the color is adorable.

2. Monogram Pillow: I've been trying to buy a lot of cute throw pillows for my bed (maybe it'll actually motivate me to make my bed) and I think a monogram one is perfect for a personal touch. I may already have a monogram for the wall, but one can never have too many monograms, right?

3. 'Constellation' Crystal Ear Crawlers: I saw these earrings on tumblr and instantly fell in love. They seem rather big but on the ear they look super small and delicate. I love that these make a statement but aren't over the top and are still good for everyday, causal wear. (on sale until 8/3)

4. Darla Wallet: I used to carry my keys & ID on a lanyard but it got pretty annoying. I saw a similar wallet at the outlets last Thanksgiving and I've been kicking myself for not buying it. It's perfect for just carrying a small amount of money, debit card, IDs, and the keyring makes it perfect to carry around your keys as well. I'm not sure why, but I've been loving the color pink lately. 

5. White Jeggings: For some reason I've never bought a pair of white jeans, yet I'm constantly thinking of outfits with white jeans. Honestly, I'll probably continue to wear them after labor day despite the stupid white rule. American Eagle fits me the best and luckily they always have jean sales for back to school. 



Thanks for Reading!
Let me know what is on your August wishlist!


Check out & follow all my social media accounts:

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!

No comments :

Post a Comment