Sunday, December 27, 2015

OOTD: A Very Merry 60 Degrees Christmas

I'm a few days late but Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope you all had a relaxing holiday spent with family and loved ones! Unfortunately here in New England we didn't have a white Christmas, but it was kind of nice to experience a warmer Christmas for once. Here's what I wore before changing due to it being nearly 60 degrees out: 






Turtleneck: Old Navy
Boots: BCBG Max Azria (TJ Maxx) similar
Necklace: Forever 21 similar

I've been seeing these corduroy button down skirts all over Instagram lately, so when I stopped in Brandy Melivlle and saw one in maroon (my favorite color to wear) I knew I needed to buy it. I'm going to link some other options down below for you guys to check out! Although it was 60 degrees I paired it with this super comfy turtleneck, another trend I've been absolutely loving! What did you wear for the holidays? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for Reading!
For Blog Updates & More:
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!





No comments :

Post a Comment