Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday Top Ten #2

Spring is right around the corner whether you can believe it or not. Here's some things I have my eyes on that you should too:

tuesday top 10

1. I love these that incorporate the lace up trend, perfect for spring.

2. Every spring outfit needs a pop of color and I love this Tory Burch bag in a robin egg blue color.

3. I'm in love with basics, and this shirt from J. Crew is no different. I love this dusty rose t-shirt that will be in style for years to come.

4. I love stripes and this tunic would be perfect for the summer -especially on Patriotic holidays and for Red Sox games.

5. I've been looking for a pair of boyfriend jeans for awhile now because mine just don't seem to fit right. I love that American Eagle calls these jeans tomgirl jeans instead of boyfriend jeans.

6. J. Crew Factory seems to have a similar variation to these sandals every summer, yet I haven't bought a pair. This spring/summer may be the year I finally buy a pair.

7. For some reason, I just really like this purse charm to add a pop to any purse and/or outfit.

8. I love the lace up flats trend and these are the perfect pair for the spring due to the dusty pink color.

9. I love statement earrings and this pair is no different.

10. I've been seeing tons of bloggers post about this clutch and I can't keep my eye off of it. 


Thanks for Reading!
For Blog Updates & More:
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!




No comments :

Post a Comment