Sunday, October 9, 2016

October Street Style Inspiration

Hello all! I've recently been extremely inspired by street style, both online and on the streets of Florence, Italy (where I'm currently studying abroad). I find myself more interested by street style from fashion week than the actual runway looks. With all that being said, I've decided to compile a blog post of all my street style favorite lately and explain why each look inspire's me. I hope you enjoy!


Gucci:
I can't deny that I'm a huge sucker for fur. At first I wasn't a huge fan of the gucci loafer with fur tbh, but now I'm all about them (if only I could justify the price). I've also been obsessed with obnoxious fur key chains(?) on bags.

Work culottes into an all white outfit by matching them with a tie-front shirt and sneakers. Via Nina Suess Shops: Not Specified:
I love all white looks, plus the fur accents make me love it even more. Honestly wasn't a fan of these sneakers at first either, but they are growing on me. Will I be buying myself a pair? Probably not. Would I wear them if I was gifted them? Absolutely.

Photo:
I've been loving jean skirts since summer and I especially love seeing how other people are transitioning them into fall. The Gucci belt also needs to be added to my wishlist ASAP.

pink and red:
I don't necessarily love this outfit, but I love the pink and red combo so I decided to include it anyways.

Summer Neck Scarf – The Small Accessories with BIG Style:
Again I love the all white combo, but on top of that, I love the silk scarf. I love how this one is tied and the size. I've seen really small ones being sold at Zara, but there's something I love so much more about this one. I recently bought one in Capri and can't wait to style it.

Style - Minimal + Classic:
I love how this look is basically monochromatic but there is some variety in colors. I love the look of white pants with sweaters and coats in the fall. Who exactly came up with the rule that you can't wear white after labor day?

Get Your Street Style Fix Straight From Fashion Week:
Source
I loved embroidered jean jackets in the summer and i love that they are transitioning into fall, I still need to get my hands on one. 

To wrap up this post, it's clear I've been loving Gucci, transitioning my favorite summer trends into fall, and wearing white after labor day (rules are meant to be broken, right?). Time to add some new items to my wishlist, look out for that post coming soon!


For Blog Updates & More:

Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!


No comments :

Post a Comment