Friday, July 3, 2015

Top 5 Need to Buy - July

Hi everyone! Since it's the beginning of the month, it's time for another "Top 5 Need to Buy!" There's not really much stuff I've been eyeing lately,  but here's what I do have my eyes on: 

top 5 need to buy for july



1. LUCKY BRAND BASEL BOOTIES: I really need some ankle boots for the fall (bean boots don't look good with everything) and I fell in love with these when I saw them at Macy's. I have some giftcards to spend at Macy's and I'm 90% sure this is what I'll be buying. 

2. LILY AND LAURA BRACELETS: I saw these last year on vacation but never bought them, but I think this year I'm going to. I think they are perfect for arm candy and layering with my Alex and Anis. Not entirely sure what colors I want yet because they have so many options. 

3. J. CREW FACTORY CHINO SHORTS: I'm really in need of shorts that are classier and longer. I really haven't been loving high waisted shorts lately and I always feel uncomfortable wearing them, so I think these shorts would be a great solution. 

4. ALEX AND ANI COMPASS SLIDER CHARM BANGLE: I love how this Alex and Ani charm doesn't dangle. I've really been wanting some gold Alex and Anis and this one is at the top of my list. 

5. LILLY PULITZER RIGHT RETURN 17 MONTH AGENDA: I've had a Lilly agenda the past 2 years and plan on buying one again this year. I usually get the large agenda, but I love this pattern so much that I might settle on the jumbo size.


Shop the Widget Below: 

Thanks for Reading!
Let me know what's on your wish list this month!

Check out & follow all my social media accounts:

No comments :

Post a Comment