Monday, July 27, 2015

What I've Been Reading



Hello everyone! I know I've been majorly slacking lately but I'm back with a new post! Today I'm sharing with you books I've been reading lately and let me start by saying they are all page turners and perfect beach reads! I'm not going to go too much in to the plot, but rather what I thought and why I love them (links to each will be provided). Let's get started!



1. Perfect Chemistry: "A fresh, urban twist on the classic tale of star-crossed lovers." (Amazon) I have now read this 3 times and every time has been a complete page turner & right when I finished it, I was ready to read it again. It's the typical bad boy and good girl teen romance novel but something about it makes it so so so good like 11/10 good. I think the plot is every girls dream relationship (minus a few parts). Let's be serious, who doesn't want a bad boy that's good just for you?


2. The Sound: First of all this book takes place in Nantucket, and that alone makes it the perfect beach read. I don't know about you but I'd love to spend my summer in Nantucket and that's what originally made me gravitate to the book and lucky for me it was amazing. It's another teen romance with a good girl but TWO guys with an aspect of mystery to it and filled with suspense. This was also a complete page turner and I so wish there was a sequel to it. I just let my friend borrow the book and guarantee she'll love it too, so please do yourself a favor and go read it!


3. Did I Ever Wake Up: If you are in need of some positivity or motivation in life then you need to read/listen to this ASAP. I first heard of it from Meghan Hughes on YouTube but didn't want to spend the money on it, however, I saw that the audio book was apart of his album so I went ahead and bought it on iTunes and let me tell you it's one of the best decisions I've made and then I immediately went and bought the actual book. As cliche as it sounds, this book will change your life. It'll help you learn to think positive, focus on what you want, and make you realize you are in charge of your own life. You can also listen to it on Spotify! This book will remain on my nightstand for when I need a little motivation and positivity in my life. I recommended this to a friend and she listened to it right away and also bought the book!



Thanks for Reading!
Let me know your book recommendations in the comments below or message me on tumblr!

Check out & follow all my social media accounts:

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!

No comments :

Post a Comment