Tuesday, July 14, 2015

OOTD: Coral Shorts & the Dunes

Hello everyone! It's been quite some time since I've posted but I'm back with another OOTD and this one is beach vacation edition. I'm spending time at the Jersey shore and having a blast. I recently got a bloglovin' so make sure to follow me on there (should be a bloglovin' tab on the side)! Let's jump right into the outfit:











the dunes made the perfect background

Tank Top: Gap
Sweatshirt: Vineyard Vines similar
Shorts: American Eagle similar
Shoes: Sperry's (I got mine from Nordstrom Rack) similar
Necklaces: Kendra Scott & Amazon
Bracelets: Alex and Ani & Homemade Aqua Bangle  & Newport friendship bracelet
Sunglass Strap/Croakies: Lilly Pulitzer
Sunglasses: Forever 21

Click the Links Above or Shop the Widget Below:

Thanks for Reading!
Let me know what yuor go to vacation outfit is!

Check out & follow all my social media accounts:


No comments :

Post a Comment