Sunday, March 27, 2016

OOTD: Happy Easter Every Bunny

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a relaxing day spent with loved ones if you celebrate and if you don't I hope you had a lovely Sunday! Easter is one of the few days I really appreciate having a bunny because he is perfect for Easter photo shoots (lol). Although it wasn't as warn as I would have hoped, I still decided to wear a dress. Here's a look at my outfit with my bunny: 











I just had to include this picture too

Dress: Marshall's 
Shoes: Gap Factory similar

I love how simple and easy dresses are to wear. This dress has a neckline that doesn't even require a necklace, how much easier could it get?! I bought this dress without even trying it on and when I tried it on at home I was so glad I had bought it. Not to toot my own horn, BUT I think this dress fits me really well and really compliments my body shape. I'm not someone who loves tights dress so this dress is perfectly fitting -it's not too tight but it doesn't make me look like I'm wearing a potato sack. I'm going to add some dresses with the similar silhoutte and shape down below (I couldn't find any similar floral ones). I'll also add some similar shoes!TBH it looks like my skin hasn't seen the sun in forever, yikes. It's safe to say I can't wait for summer and for my skin to get some color ASAP.

Thanks for Reading!
For Blog Updates & More:

Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!



No comments :

Post a Comment