Wednesday, March 16, 2016

OOTD: A Late Start to the Morning

You know those days when you slept through your alarm, and not just once but multiple times? Yeah that was me this morning... & I was supposed to shower. After waking up late too many times to count, I think I've mastered throwing together an outfit and pulling myself together (to an extent). Here's what I wear on days I slept a bit too late:







Shirt: Boutique similar
Bralette: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Gap similar
Sneakers: Vans
Necklace: Amazon
Earrings: Forever 21 

There's nothing I love quite like a plain white tee shirt, I'm guilty of wearing this shirt basically once a week. It's such an easy item to style in so many ways so I constantly find myself reaching for it and it's no different on days I wake up late. I love pairing a bralette under it for an added detail to a simple outfit. 

I find myself constantly wearing jeggings. I don't know about you, but I'd actually rather wear them than leggings. Paired with the white shirt and bralette it's a simple and easy outfit for late mornings.

Lastly to accessorize I like to stick to my classic pieces, so I wore my monogram necklace and pearl earrings. I knew I'd get a lot of wear out of my vans slips on but I never realized I'd wear them this much. They really have become a staple in my wardrobe. Lastly, I finished the outfit with a hat because if I'm being honest my hair was looking pretty rough this morning. I've had this KJP hat since September and finally decided to wear it.

What's your go to outfit when you wake up late?
Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for Reading!
For Blog Updates & More:
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!



No comments :

Post a Comment