Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday Top 10 #3

I'm so excited to be back with another Tuesday Top 10 with items perfect for spring! I'm absolutely loving all the trends lately and can't wait to share them all with you! Let's get started: 

tuesday top 10 #3

1. "Wish You Were Here" Sun Hat: I must say this would make for some great Instagram pictures... anyways though this would be so cute for beach days to keep your face protected from the sun and would even be cute with a sundress.

2. Silk Romper: I love not only the style of this romper but also the floral pattern, perfect for walking around the city or for a spring date. 

3. Tassel Lace-Up Sandals: Lace up has been a huge trend for multiple seasons now and I love that these sandals would add a pop of color to any outfit.

4. Lilly Pulitzer 'Enna" Top: This is probably my favorite item out of the 10 and the one I'm most likely going to buy. Off the shoulder is super trendy and I love that this is white making it super versatile.

5. Heeled Sandal: These would be perfect with a dress or even jeans! They're a bit more fancy than a flat sandal but more causal than wedges, making them a perfect go to sandal for spring and summer. 

6. Benefit Highlighter: Highlighting has been huge lately and this creamy highlighter will be perfect for the spring and summer months.

7. Mirrored Sunglasses: Mirrored sunglasses have been huge and I love that these aren't aviators. I'm a huge fan of tortoise shell sunglasses, so I'm obsessed with these. 

8. Lace Up Heels: I love that these are super chunky and seem more comfortable and somewhat more causal than the pink pair due to the chunky heel. This nude color is much more wearable thank the pink and will even be good to transition into fall. 

9. Tassel Beach Shorts: Tassels have also been huge lately and I love that these shorts incorporate the trend. They'd be perfect to throw over a bathing suit for a day at the pool or the beach. 

10. Scalloped Bikini: Although this may give you some weird tan lines, it's still so cute. Not only do I love the color, but I also love that it's scalloped and a halter top.


Thanks for Reading!
For Blog Updates & More:

Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!





No comments :

Post a Comment