Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Strolling Florence in Soludos

While studying abroad in Florence, Italy, I took one of my favorite classes thus far - introduction to fashion photography class. For our final project we had to do an ad campaign for a brand with 10-15 photos with multiple locations, drawing inspiration from past ad campaigns from the brand. I decided there was no brand better for this project than Soludos, since the brand is so focused on travel. Although it would have been better if I took my photos in the cliff side towns of the Italian Coast, I took my photos throughout Florence using the Renaissance architecture and the Italian city as my background. Here are some of my favorite photos from the shoot: 
 








A special thank you to Jennica for being my model for this shoot! The things I would do to be back in one of my favorite cities spending my days taking photos around the city and editing the day away (keep in mind these photos were edited before I ever took a Photoshop class, so this isn't my best work). Life is easier in Firenze and I can't wait until the day I get to return, but for now I have all my photos to keep my memories alive. 





For Blog Updates & More:


Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!

No comments :

Post a Comment