Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Denim & Chambray Lookbook: Off the Shoulder Dress

If you've ever shopped with me, you know how much I love denim & chambray. Whether it's a shirt, dress, jumpsuit, skirt, etc. I want it all! I've acquired quite the collection of denim and chambray over the past few years and I'm so excited to show you all my favorite denim and chambray outfits.

I'm so excited to share my first outfit of my denim & chambray lookbook, which just so happens to be from Easter! This was the first Easter with my family's new puppy, Callie, so I figured it was the perfect opportunity to have a photo shoot with her. Let me tell you, trying to get a 5 month old puppy to cooperate and pose for a photo isn't easy. It was the perfect weather for Easter in New England, over 80 degrees and sunny, which gave me the perfect excuse to wear a new dress.












Dress: Forever 21 similar (sadly more expensive)
Shoes: Nine West last seen here
Choker: Forever 21
Initial Necklace: Kate Spade last seen here and here

Is there anything cuter than a dress being off the shoulder AND flare sleeves? I definitely don't think so! I knew I needed this dress when I saw it for under $20 from Forever 21 (sadly I couldn't find it online but I linked a similar dress). I think the perfect way to accessorize anything off the shoulder is with layered necklaces. I'm not usually a choker person because I literally feel like I'm being choked, but this one was too cute not to wear and it layered perfectly with my everyday initial necklace from Kate Spade. 

Okay but seriously can we take a moment to talk about how cute Callie is?! For more photos of her follow her Instagram! I always enjoy having a bunny on Easter because I can always count on getting a good Instagram photo and blog post, check out last year's post here


Look out for my next post for my chambray & denim lookbook in the upcoming weeks, it may or may not be a chambray jumpsuit ;). 

For Blog Updates & More:



Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!

No comments :

Post a Comment