Tuesday, June 27, 2017

OOTD: Botanical Bliss

I'm SO excited for today's blog post & it's going to be a long one because there's too many photos to narrow down! If you're from Western Mass like I am, then you know there is little to do in the area. However, my friends and I finally got around to visiting the Smith College Botanic Garden in North Hampton, Massachusetts. I highly suggest visiting, not only are the gardens beautiful, but Smith College has a beautiful campus. We spent the morning wandering around the gardens and campus taking photos. After leaving the campus, we headed to downtown North Hampton to grab a bite to eat and do a little shopping.












 







I've been so excited to style this cross body purse ever since I bought it off Poshmark a few weeks ago. I've been on the hunt for a straw bag and when I saw this one with the pom pom detailing I knew I needed it. It's absolutely perfect for summer and a great way  to add a pop of color to an otherwise boring outfit.

My dress also happens to be from Poshmark but it's originally from Target. As you already know, I love anything chambray so I knew I needed it the second I saw it. I love that Poshmark allows you to make offers on an item so it's rare for me to actually pay the price the seller is originally asking for. I got this dress for only $8 plus shipping!

Take a wild guess where my shoes are from... if you guessed Poshmark, you're correct! I had been eyeing these Jack Roger sandals for about a year before finally getting my hand on a pair. I had been searching on Poshmark for days on end because I wasn't willing to spend $100+. After days of searching, I finally was able to find a new pair on Poshmark in my size, in the color I wanted, and for a great price so obviously I had to buy them. 

For Blog Updates & More:

Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!

1 comment :

  1. Prettiest dress & cutest clutch!

    Rachel / www.helloher.co

    ReplyDelete