Saturday, January 9, 2016

Top 5 Need to Buy - January

A new month calls for a new wish list, therefore, I'm here with another Top 5 need to buy! I've been doing loads of shopping lately with Christmas money/gift cards and from finally working again, so it took some time to think of things left for my wishlist. Here's what did make the list: 
Top5 need to buy January
1. Longchamp: this seems like such a versatile bag whether it's used for school, traveling, or a purse. It seems perfect for carrying around Boston and with plans to study abroad, I think it'd be the perfect bag to using traveling. It's definitely a timeless piece I want to invest in in the near future. 

2. Cowl Neck Sweatshirt: I love that this seems super comfortable but still so trendy. I'm obsessed with turtlenecks so this seems perfect for days I'm feeling a bit lazier.

3. Sleep Shirt Sleep Pants: I'm not sure why but I really want a pajama set. I think it'll make me feel like I have my life together if my pajamas are matching for once (lol). 

4. Ralph Lauren Moccasins: I need a nice pair of shoes to wear with button downs and more professional outfits when boots just don't seem like the right match. I have a few Macy's gift cards saved from the past couple of years and I think it's time to finally spend them. These shoes seem extremely versatile and I think I'd get a lot of use out of them, especially for upcoming internships. 

5. Curling Wand: I've started parting my hair down the middle and I think it would look good curled. I only have curlers with the clamp and they always leave weird marks in my hair so I'm really interested in trying a wand. If you have any good recommendations please let me know because I don't know much about any!


Thanks for Reading!
For Blog Updates & More:
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!




No comments :

Post a Comment