Friday, January 15, 2016

OOTD: National Hat Day

One of my main go to winter outfits is a sweater with a button down, jeggings, and bean boots. It's so simple but still looks like you put some effort into your outfit. Bean boots are my absolute favorite boots to wear in the snow, and I love having socks peak out the top. A beanie is a great addition to keep your head warm and add a little something to a rather simple outfit. I also owe a huge thank you to my friend Courtney for taking these photos for me! Let's get started with the outfit:









Sweater: Ralph Lauren
Button Down: Vineyard Vines Outlet similar
Jacket: Gap Factory similar (under $40)
Jeggings: American Eagle
Boots: L.L. Bean
Hat: Forever 21 similar

Today (January 15th) is actually National Hat Day so I thought this was the perfect outfit to post today. I loved shooting this outfit and the woods made for the perfect background for this outfit. Although this jacket is a bit lighter and not necessarily ideal for a New England winter, the layers help to still stay warm. J. Crew Camp Socks are the perfect socks for keeping your feet warm in the freezing and snowy weather. If your winter isn't quite as cold, try lighter layers like I did in this outfit post! What's your favorite way to keep warm in the winter? Let me know in the comments below!


Thanks for Reading!
For Blog Updates & More:
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!




No comments :

Post a Comment