Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sneaker Sensation

Over the past year or so sneakers have grown widespread acceptance as an everyday fashionable shoe. Every designer seems to be putting their own twist on such a common style. As much as I'd like a pair of Yeezys it's not exactly possible, so I've put together my favorite 10 pairs for everyday wear that can be worn with an array of outfits for anyone's budget and style. Keep in mind these sneakers are more so for fashion rather than exercise. Let's get started: 


sneaker sensation

my favorites are bolded


1. Zora Perforated Sneaker: I love the perforated design and cheetah in the back. They are simple enough to be worn with tons of outfits, but still have a unique twist on the classic sneaker.

2. Common Projects Original Achilles Sneakers: These are pricey but since they are so simple than can basically be worn with anything and for many years to come.

3. Joie 'Dakota' Sneaker: Metallic is a great way to add something extra to your outfit without going overboard so I really like these sneakers.

4. Adidas Superstar Sneakers: Adidas Superstars are such a classic and I've been seeing them all over Instagram and blogs. I especially love the gold detail in this pair. 

5. New Balance for J. Crew 620 Sneakers: I wouldn't really think of New Balance for having cute sneakers but this pair for J. Crew are an exception. I like that they're neutral with a pop of metallic. 

6. Adidas Superstar 80s Rose Gold Metal Toe Cap Sneakers: These are another spin on Adidas' classic design that I love! Such a simple addition with the rose gold toe, but such a big impact on the overall design.

7. Brooks Coffeehouse Chariot Sneakers: These remind me of the New Balance design, which I actually kind of like. It's the perfect mix of colors for a cool neutral shoe. 

8. Miu Miu Crystal-Embellished Suede Sneakers: These shoes probably aren't as versatile as the others due to the embellishments but they are still super cute. If you have a glam style, these will be perfect for you!

9. Nike Air Max 1 Premium Sneakers: These may have a bit more color to them, yet they are still neutral and simple enough for everyday wear. I usually don't like yellow, but these sneakers incorporate it perfectly. 

10. Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Sneakers: I'm loving Air Maxes lately because they aren't quite as popular as Nike Roshe Run. I especially like the slight gold details in this grey pair.


Thanks for Reading!
For Blog Updates & More:
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!



No comments :

Post a Comment