Thursday, May 18, 2017

OOTD: Spring Blooms

Happy spring everyone! I'm happy April showers finally brought May flowers! I had walked by this tree countless times on campus on the way to the dining hall and I finally dragged my roommate to take photos of me in front of it! 













Top: SheIn similar
Pants: Zara similar
Shoes: Jack Rogers (last seen here)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory

In my Easter outfit post, I mentioned how layered necklaces pair perfectly with off the shoulder tops and dresses, but that's not the only way to style off the trend! For this outfit, I decided to let the pants be more of the focus, since they are distressed, frayed, & green. I also paired a little more of a statement earring than I would wear on a daily basis. I finished the outfit by pairing my Jack Rogers, which I think I'll be living in all summer long! This outfit it so simple, yet perfect for spring!

Lucky for me, my roommate let me borrow this top that's actually from SheIn! It might be because she felt bad it took her nearly triple as much time to get ready as she told me it would take (I'm not still salty about it or anything). I've always been weary of ordering from SheIn because it still gives me a sketchy vibe, despite reading and watching countless reviews! Let me know in the comments below if any of you have ordered from the site and what your experience was like!


For Blog Updates & More:

Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!

1 comment :

  1. I ordered from the site. My experience was that my roommate wore the top before I could.

    ReplyDelete