Saturday, May 27, 2017

Denim & Chambray Lookbook: Halter Jumpsuit

I'm so excited to share the second look in my denim & chambray lookbook featuring this halter jumpsuit! If you missed the first outfit of the lookbook, you can see it here! This outfit was actually shot last summer, but I never got around to posting it. But hey, better to post it late rather than never! Since the post is from last summer, I somehow lost a lot of the photos but I figured it was worth posting anyways!





Jumpsuit: Marshall's similar
Sandals: LOFT similar
Necklace: Kate Spade

This jumpsuit gives me major train conductor vibes, but we're going to go with it. I always find myself buying denim and chambray, so when I saw this chambray jumpsuit at Marshall's last summer I figured I'd at least try it on. It was the only one left in the store and fit me perfectly, so I knew it was coming home with me. Although it's not something that I'd wear everyday, I'm glad I ended up buying it! 

A jumpsuit is perfect for a casual event in the summer when you don't necessarily want to wear shorts or a dress because it's still pretty lightweight. A jumpsuit is an entire outfit in itself and doesn't really require any accessories, so it's perfect to throw on when you don't know what else to wear. 

If I were to style this jumpsuit again this summer, I probably wouldn't wear my hair half up half down in a bun. Instead, I'd probably wear my hair completely down with a middle part. I also think the layered necklaces I wore in the first look of my lookbook would look perfect with this jumpsuit! These aren't my favorite sandals anymore, but I don't think Jack Rogers would look that good either. I'm in the market for a casual tan sandal for this summer, so let me know if you have any recommendations in the comments below!


For Blog Updates & More:

Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!

1 comment :

  1. I have been on the lookout for a chambray jumpsuit, and I'm in LOVE with this one!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete