Thursday, May 11, 2017

OOTD: Spring in Boston

Happy spring everyone! There is no where I love spring more than Boston. From the tulips blooming in the Public Garden to the trees budding in Boston neighborhoods, there is nothing not to love. A few weekends back I finally had the chance to get into the city and the weather was a perfect 80 degrees! Now as I'm writing this post it feels more like fall than spring, but hey that's New England weather for ya!


With the perfect spring weather and a trip into the city, I couldn't resist wearing my new Lilly romper I bought recently for only $35 (!!!!) at T.J. Maxx. I also figured it was time to fully break in my new Jacks, but I made sure to pack an extra pair of sandals just in case my feet started to hurt, which evidently happened. I knew Jack Rogers were going to be painful to break in, but I didn't realize how painful they'd actually be! Luckily after wearing them around the city for hours, I think they're finally ready to be worn all summer long!








I've been searching for a Lilly romper on Poshmark for quite some time now, but was never really sure what size I would be and never saw one in the right print for the right price. When I saw this one in T.J. Maxx I didn't initially love the print, but once I put it on I knew it was coming home with me. For only $35, I couldn't resist.



Throwing on a jean jacket was the perfect way to stay warm when it started to get cooler.




Tulips are by far my favorite flowers, so I absolutely love spring in Boston because tulips are literally everywhere!





Romper: Lilly Pulitzer 
They currently don't have any in the same style on the website, but check Poshmark!
Sandals: Jack Rogers
Purchased brand new on Poshmark for only $50 + shipping!
Old but I linked a similar one

A special thank you to my boyfriend for agreeing to take photos for me, even though he had no idea what he was getting himself into... He thought he was done taking photos after a minute, as if! I wish I could get enough photos that quick! I also didn't know what I was getting myself into... turns out he didn't even know which button to press to take a photo LOL. If some of the photos are blurry, you can blame him :-)


For Blog Updates & More:

Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!

No comments :

Post a Comment