Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sophomore Year Dorm Decor Aesthetic

dorm decor


One of the reasons I'm most excited to move back into school is to decorate my dorm all over again! I'm trying to stick more to a theme this year with less random stuff and instead more matching. I wanted throw pillows last year, but never really got around to it. This year throw pillows are my focus along with wall art. I'm really excited to have a gallery wall next to my bed. My bedding is a light blue/grey color with yellow ascents so I've decided to add a pop of color of aqua and gold. I already have gold accents pieces from last year and I can't wait to add to it. Here's some decor I found that really shows the aesthetic I'm going for this year: 


dorm decor sophmore year
the perfect balance between girly, nautical, preppy,  and glamorous

Trellis Toss Pillow (2)  | Trellis Pillow Blue| Gold & White Stripe Pillow | Seashell Pillow 
Yellow Tassel Pillow | Fur Pillow (similar & cheaper) | Monogram Pillow | Fur Blanket (similar) 
Pom Pom Throw | Gold & Ivory Area Rug | Seashell Water Color Print | Gold Pineapple Print
Blue Glass Lamp (similar & cheaper) | Clear Drawers | Gold Animal Head  | Stay Gold  | &
Paper Lantern | XOX Wall Art | Drawer Organizer | Gold Starburst (similar)
Bulletin Board | Aqua Starfish | Anchor Bookends | Gold Stapler | Animal Head Pen Holder

Thanks for Reading! 
Let me know how you're decorating your dorm & any dorm post requests you have!

Check out all my social media accounts:
tumblr: little-miss-american.tumblr.com
instagram: https://instagram.com/sam_chmiel/
vsco: http://samchmiel.vsco.co/grid/1

pintrest: https://www.pinterest.com/samchmiel/

No comments :

Post a Comment