Saturday, June 13, 2015

Summer Wedges Under $100

I'm all about saving money, if you haven't realized, so I've decided to share with you my picks for summer wedges under $100 and the perfect pair if you do want to invest. Since wedges aren't shoes most people wear daily, I don't think you necessarily need to invest in an expensive pair, especially since they are seasonal. Here's my top 9 picks broken down into 3 different categories: 

summer wedges

my favorites are 1, 6, & 7

Casual: 
1. Daisy Chains Natural Tan Wedge Sandals: I find these really similar to Tory Burch wedges (my #1 pair of wedges to invest in), but these are a fraction of the price! The wood like platform keeps them super casual and perfect as your go to casual sandal.

2. Steve Madden Women's Esme Wedges: I think cork platform wedges are perfect for summer. The cork keeps them super casual and the double strap is simple yet classic for a casual sandal.

3. Charlotte Russe Gold Ankle Strap Espadrille Wedge Sandals: I decided to include this metallic pair, because metallic is very trendy for the summer. I thought this was a casual metallic since they are only metallic on the strap rather than the entire wedge. These remind me of the Lilly for Target wedges that came out earlier this spring!


Formal:
4. Vince Camuto Nina Wedge: I wouldn't say these are the most practical shoes to buy for formal events since they are blingy. However, they'll definitely be a statement and good for formal events more at a high school level. 

5. Call it SPRING Fralirien Women's Wedge Shoes: These are super neutral and could easily be transitioned into the fall. These wedges lack the wood or cork platform which I think makes them more formal and not quite as casual.

6. MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Posey' Espadrille Wedge Sandal: I think these shoes look like they are excellent quality, which I think makes them a bit more formal. Instead of the wooden or cork platform, it's instead woven with two leather straps that I think are the perfect color. These are a great versatile item that could be dressed down and made more casual. 

Bold:
7. High Jinks Leopard Platform Wedge Sandals: I love that these are super neutral despite being a little bit more bold. I think cheetah is the perfect way to make a statement with a pattern, and is an easy pattern to style. I think cheetah can easily be mixed & matched with other patterns, making these a great pair of wedges to have for summer. I think these could easily be dressed up with a little black dress or dressed down with black skinnys. 

8. Jessica Simpson Eila Light Luggage Leather Platform Wedges: These are extremely bold with the patterned platform. I like how they used the platform to make a statement rather than typically adding the statement to the straps.

9. Steve Madden Women's Binty Wedges: I love these floral wedges because they have the perfect amount of floral. Sometimes designers go over board by making the entire wedge floral, but I think these were done very tastefully.


wedges to invest in


When I first saw these wedges on tumblr, I fell in love. I love how these could easy be worn with a dress to a more formal occasion or dressed down with white pants for a casual dinner. These will make you look put together with the perfect amount of detail. Tory Burch really nailed it with these wedges with the perfect amount of detail in the straps and keeping the classic cork platform. If you are looking to invest this summer on wedges, I don't think you could go wrong with these!




Thanks for reading!
Let me know which pair were your favorite!

Thanks for reading! Check out all my social media accounts:
tumblr: little-miss-american.tumblr.com
instagram: https://instagram.com/sam_chmiel/
vsco: http://samchmiel.vsco.co/grid/1

No comments :

Post a Comment