Monday, June 1, 2015

Top 5 Need to Buy - June

I've decided to start a new monthly series on my blog titled "Top 5 Need to Buy" basically the top 5 items I'm going to try to save enough money over the course of the month to buy. I'll probably do shopping besides these items since I have a shopping problem, but these are the items that cost a little more and I've been thinking about before buying them. Most months, I probably won't be able to buy all 5 items, but it's a nice goal to have. I hope you enjoy this months top 5 need to buy & as always links will be provided under the pictures!
top 5 need to buy for june



1. Jack Rogers Palm Beach Whipstich Thong Sandal - White I'm in desperate need of new everyday sandals and I figure it's time to finally invest in a pair that'll last me years. There seems to be no one better for the job than Jack Rogers. I've decided on white ones because they are most practical for me. I'm always switching between silver and gold, therefore, I don't want to commit to silver or gold for my first pair. 

2. Kiel James Patrick Lanyard Hitch Cord Bracelet I absolutely love KJP bracelets and I'm not positive if this is the one I'll buy but it's definitely a contender. Let me know what your favorite is in the comments below!

3.Lilly Pulitzer Skipper Printed Popover - Blue Heaven I'm completely in love with this popover. Usually the Lilly Pulitzer patterns for the popovers are a little too bold for me, but this one is a bit more muted and better for everyday wear. It'll be perfect for chilly summer nights and a great transition piece for fall. 

4. Bauble Bar Engraved Coordinates Bar PendantThe picture isn't for the actual product, but I figured close enough! I need an everyday gold necklace and I figured I already have a silver monogram so I might as well switch it up and get this coordinates necklace instead of another monogram. I can't wait to buy this in the near future and get my favorite vacation spot engraved -Wildwood, New Jersey. 

5. Vans 'Classic' Slip-On Sneaker (Men) • Vans I've seen a fewer YouTubers buying these and I decided they'd be a great addition to my wardrobe and would make the perfect every day sneaker for year round. White converse have been huge lately, but I want to switch it up a bit. 





Thanks for reading! 
Let me know what your top 5 need to buy for June are! 

Check out all my social media accounts:
tumblr: little-miss-american.tumblr.com
instagram: https://instagram.com/sam_chmiel/
vsco: http://samchmiel.vsco.co/grid/1

No comments :

Post a Comment