Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer 2015 Blog Goals

Hi everyone! I hope your summer is going fab and you have exciting plans in you future! Today I've decided to share my blog goals for the summer this way you can see what's to come and I'll have something to look back on and set some goals for myself to try to achieve. Let's get started!

summer 2015 blog goals

1. Post at least every other day! I want to get more active & have more content in order to promote my blog and keep people interested. Hopefully my posts will get better as the summer goes along.

2. Post 1 outfit post a week. I've really been slacking in this area, but I found a good background recently and a way to make self timer work. Hopefully this will motivate me to post more OOTDs.

3. Reach 4500 Tumblr followers. I think this is a goal I can achieve if I stay active and post my own photos. Hopefully the more Tumblr followers I have, the more blog views I'll get.

4. Reach 500 Instagram followers. This is similar to the last one, the more followers hopefully the more blog views.

5. Figure out and set up a bloglovin'. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

6. Get 50 views on each post. I'm setting this goal a bit low so it's achievable, but I figure some posts don't get that many views so this is a good amount to reach for. 

7. Receive more comments & make more comments on other blogs. I want my blog to be more interactive and to interact with other people. 

8. Have some collab posts. I think it would be cool to collab with some people in order to promote each other posts. And I'd love to make some blogger friends!



Thanks for Reading!
Let me know you summer goals whether they are blog related or not!

Check out & follow all my social media accounts:
Tumblr: little-miss-american.tumblr.com
Instagram: https://instagram.com/sam_chmiel/
Vsco: http://samchmiel.vsco.co/grid/1

Pintrest: https://www.pinterest.com/samchmiel/


No comments :

Post a Comment